Please help to click on this advertisments! Thanks, ILOVEYOU. (:

Menu

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Because i get the best out of everything from mom & aunt doreen.^^




Have breakfast w mom & aunt doreen this morning, at Jalan Wangi .


The yong tau foo i picked! ^^

One of the famous yong tau foo in sg! (:

After that head-ed for church. Is been really a long time since i ve breakfast,church,shopping w mom & aunt. I know i would enjoy it today, definatly! (:

After church, cabb-ed over ion to collect mommy g2000 reserved dress,
and again mom & aunt shopped at clarks! They too ve fetish for footwear! HAHAH
And my ever loving aunt doreen got me a lovely dress from bershka! YEA! ^^

After much shopping, we headed for food at paradise dynasty ion! (:








original(white),garlic(grey),ginseng(green),
foie gras(brown),blacktruffle(black),crab roe(orange)
cheese(yellow)
Pork gyoza

chicken cutlet pork rib soup noodle

tianjin bao
egg white & white fish
shen jian bao
Aftermaths, we continued our window shopping, while i was thinking if there's
anything i would like. After much rounds of walking, it was tea-break time!!
So we walked over to paragon , bakerzin
earl grey tea
caupucino
mango itailian soda
strawberry mini tart

chocolate souffet
Aftermaths, headed over to cinelesure substance. Aunt doreen got me one grey wedge ,another black yes/no flats. Stunning n adorable please!
Cabbed home! ^^
dedicated to my impt people in my life,
Thankyou mom & aunt doreen , for making my day
never fail to dote n love me even i always piss you off!

tweetweets

    follow me on Twitter