Please help to click on this advertisments! Thanks, ILOVEYOU. (:

Menu

Saturday, February 26, 2011

my first saturday night of school week.


woke up early in the morning for my bella kini retail assistant job training,
then headed back home for brunch &a cabbed down to singapore flyer for my flea market w ye jun & xinyi.



Flea market at flyer was a big NO-NO !
No sales, the crowd was horrible, i am suppper regret i didnt go for the one in sentosa wavehouse. Not gonna do this stupid deal again! ):
And oh, laura came down the flea for me too! ^^
After flea, Samson & amelia darling came over to fetch us to cinelesure pastamania ! We are all FAMISHEDDD! )))):

So here we are at pasta mania:
Alfredo ,wholemeal spagetti no peas more ham





spinach tortellini


7'' sesame corianfer chicken




Next we headed over to samson 's friend chalet for awhile ,
saw ruixiang & audrey they were there too.
We the girls are getting do bored that































we actually start playing cam-whoring! hehe ^^



On a side note,
School just started on monday, and thursday i ve exam.
Thankgod , i manage
to pass it w flying colors! ^^
School was worning me out seriously! ): Is like the first thing after school
the thing i thought of is my bed! I just need my plenty of rest !!!
But at least, i made a new coursemate called malaine, she is nice tho! (:
End.

tweetweets

    follow me on Twitter