Please help to click on this advertisments! Thanks, ILOVEYOU. (:

Menu

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Another plain working day,
my eyes feel extremly heavy from yesterday starting work till today, the job scope is simply too simple now. Purely typing,printing & stapling. The job is boreding me quite alot, just imagine i manage to finish up my work around 2pm,but i got to rot till 6pm to get dismiss from work.
See how i actually manage to rot for the several hours.
Thank god , i have BFF Angeline, bringing crackers to work, so i actually munch my way thru the hours, and of course not forgetting i even brought london strawberry roll, granny brought it for me , awww sweetsweet granny! (:
And also, went on msn to chat with BFF(s)= BEST FRIEND FOREVER.
Oh yes, thinking about how chanloong perk me up on msn , it supper cute i tell you.
This is what he actually draw on msn to perk me right up!
HELLOKITTY & COOKIES! xD


Cute right?! Envy muchmuch, YES! Got to envy me for having such a nice best friend!
Always trying to being there for me , even just a mins walk to the mall. Awesome right.
HAHA, *CHANLONG ,BETTER BE HAPPY .I JUST BLOG ABOUT YOU* HAHAH
Oh yes! To anyone ,which is everyone, i dont understand why you peeps sort of misunderstand me, that chanlong is my boyfriend.
Well, chanlong is just my GOOD BEST FRIEND.I hope you peeps,
no more questions asking me on msn, or on the phone.
Is pretty annoying,
cause it wasnt , and you peeps insist.
Anways i got to turn in now.
TOODOOLS GIRLS&BOYS! (:

tweetweets

    follow me on Twitter