Please help to click on this advertisments! Thanks, ILOVEYOU. (:

Menu

Monday, October 19, 2009

Simple Sunday.



PEEK-KAA-BOO!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wonderffffullllllll day ,well-spent!
Woke up like dame early this morning for a jogging session,
with my Aunt Doreen & Coursin Raphael at EastCoastPark.
And when we was about to jogged, i saw this damedame beautiful sun rise!
Really is really indeed beautiful, havnt seeen one soo beautiful before.
I hurried took up my phone, and snap a shot of it, but it looks soo much better in real life.
Here's the picture of the beauty:
.
.
.
Really beautiful yea?
I want to see the sun set the next time right, if i happen to chanced one!
Aftermaths, head-ed to BurgerKing for breakfast, mom came along too! wheee ((:
So after breakfast all return to homed, to rest alittle while.
Next, went Parkway with mom,Aunt doreen for some mini shopping, intended to go to
Town(FarEastPlaza), but my lazy leggs wouldnt allow me too, so i guess it means i should save more cashy first then, head for more shopping the next time round!
Oh goodness, i went in to Istena Mango.
This Mango slightly ribbed skirt caught my eyes!
Is stunning, even when i wore it!, so mom got it for me then. (:
Andand, the color was just right, not plain black, but still slightly washed off black!
Was feeling moody at first, till mom perked me up with this item!
Hohos, makes my day !!!! (:
This is the item mommy best got for me:
Next, head-ed to Anderson for some ice-cream,before heading home!
Went to open letterbox, and here's comes my November Seventeen magazine.
One of the free issues i got, how great was it!
Lovelove Seventeen magazine & not to forget my favourite Cleo magazine too!
Awwwessome,
Girls, if you havnt get a copy of November Seventeen&Cleo hurry grab yours today.!
Wonderful magazine, great suggestions of clothes/hangout places/food!
.
.
.
.
.
.
I got to run darlings,! Toodools! (:

tweetweets

    follow me on Twitter