Please help to click on this advertisments! Thanks, ILOVEYOU. (:

Menu

Monday, October 15, 2012

*wipe spider webs*




Have neglected this space for quite awhile, but still i do check back to read about past little times 
once in awhile. Hi everyone, i wanna  say , i am back here blogging. Gonna get my dslr repair and  start taking wonderful pictures, blog about my life & blog about pictures i took. 
& *don't get sick of seeing my face here* HAHA, you know i am a ultimate camwhorer! 
Ohwell , which girl asint right?

So currently, i have nothing really awesome to talk about, i shall update soon, with various posts of my boyfriend Ivan, my new tattoos, & my new dog dodo! What lovely combinations additions after so long! (:

So long  i shall  stop here. Will post again! (:

Cheers

tweetweets

    follow me on Twitter