Please help to click on this advertisments! Thanks, ILOVEYOU. (:

Menu

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Date: 17 july 2010
Event : HOF4
Venue: The arena
Did you went to the flea last saturday?
Me & Amanda shared a booth over at the arena last saturday. Despite the crowd wasnt that fab, but still is amazing!
Can you imagine i bought 20 over pc of clothes over to sell, and bought less then 10pcs back! xD
I really would want to thank you lord jesus for helping n answering my prayers & of course last but not least the wonderful customers i have met that day! I will be happy to seee you guys soon! (:
Oh yes, come to the topic of the great customers i met that day. Some even leave down for me their email addresses without me asking, telling me if one day i were to re-open my online store again, send them a mail. Not only i have met wonderful customers, god bless me for new business opportunity. Maybe i really ought to re-open an online store. Infact is really my passion to own an online store, interacting with the customers, attending to enquiress.
I will put a note to this. (:
So enough of me typing, be sure to see a massive photos ahead.
Also brand new look for the day. New hairdo , makeups! xD
Do you loved my bunned up fringe, as much as i do? xD
Our clothings rack! xD
Me & tracy
Wedgey is loved , definatly! xD
JUST FOR GAGS ! xDD
PAMPER PURSLEVES FOR A LONG DAY AT WORK WITH HAGGEN DAZE ICECREAM xD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LASTLY, Featuring : me , reno & benn.
Thanks for helping me to packed the rack, clear the rubbish, carry the rack! thankyou! xD
The end.
Ps: Special thanks to amanda's mom for helping me to scrotch tape the rack whenver it drops,
n helping me find more change! thankyou very much. and happy belated birthday to you aunty!

tweetweets

    follow me on Twitter