Please help to click on this advertisments! Thanks, ILOVEYOU. (:

Menu

Friday, November 14, 2008



HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY ,TO CELINE((:
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY,TO JIAHUI((:
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY,tO MYSELF (((:

Just came back from my night out with tracy jiejie&michelledarling.
They are being sucha a darlings to me, actually came down all the way for me to celebrate today my actual birthday. Wellwell, really gald to have the two darlings here. Arent they great? They are not just Great but WONDERFUL!
Well, here's some of a
few pictures we took tonight.
We look kinda of shag/tired though.




i just thought i am all alone when after my birthday, i am not. I still have kaiwen,andy,darrick,kelvin,michelle,tracy,gladys.

This chalet it tells and speaks alot. I could really feel the care which and everyone put in just to accompany-ed me. THANKS GUYS! (:


Wellwell, Now in for the blogging of my chalet. ((;
For the first night(12nov'08): not much of my friends turn up,
But in order not to starve my friends, i order-ed chocolate eclaires for everyone.
The eclairs seriously are great, if anyone wants to order, you could go to my online shopping linkage there,is called Detecable Delicacy. (;


Wellwell, in the night lydia& audrey came , is just so sweet of them
to came all the way down for me (:
Picture with lydia taken, for audrey shall take with her next time. (;



2nd night(13nov'08): BBq tonight, many came. ((;
Photos shall do the talking.

In the morning me,michelle,boyer,zen,yicong went for a dip in the pool.
wore mine new tankini brought at sheer romance. (;


Next, we waited for more peepos to arrive.
while doing that , we are getting bored.
So we went for cycling, which i havnt been riging for a supa long time.
And of course ,ride the two person. (;
Well, no pictures taken for this section, AWWW TOO BAD.

Around 7pm,BBq Started.
Matthew,likai,ben goh,andrew,peng ho,bernard,jermey & yixue came.
Matthew & likai are being soo sweet to help me bbq-ing the food.
Photos of them are here (;


Then after that many came,
gladys,lindy,jingwei & hanping came too.
But didnt manage to take pictures with them, so no pictures for their sections too. );

Was staying at the bbq pit the whole while, decided to went in the room
And check out my clique & girls, manage to took pictures with them too (;

Michelle Fishball & hannah MUAH CHEE


ME & EMILY.


Chopper,me,kelvin.


Me & andy. AISNT HE CUTE? (;


Kelvin & me. OUR RETARD FACE.


Andy&darrick. CUTIES OF THE NIGHT.


Is was boring as the clock hadnt tick 12am,my birthday yet.
So me & the guys play-ed human stacking.
And i swear the guys are heavy, really heavy ! =.=
Plusplus, i think i lost 5 kgs after they jump on me!

This is how i look , when i am suppose to lie there . And there jump on me!


SEEE THERE! I AM RIGHT BELOW.
GUESS HOW MANY GUYS JUMPED ON ME???
ANSWER IS : 4!!!!!!
IMAGINE THAT!!HOHOHO

ANDANDAND NOW,my turn to jump on them.WAHAHAHAH.



As the clock strikes 12am,
IS 14nov!HOHO.
Everyone is being so sweet to sang me a birthday song.
And then for the picture. (:

My cake.


blowing my 18 candals.

Wellwell, aftermath went to pick andrew up.
he is being soo sweet, he came all the way down,
just even book out from camp somemore.
Then, Play-ed poker games and drank absoulte mango
that end-ed up me n michelle merlion like hella.
Till kelvin got to takecare of michelle,while andrew took care of me the whole night.
Thats was really sweet of them,awwww.

tweetweets

    follow me on Twitter