Please help to click on this advertisments! Thanks, ILOVEYOU. (:

Menu

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Greetings of Kacchingzzz!

I bet everyone missed me blogging, been awhile since i really pen stuff here & was so busy with my personal life.
Anyway, I am blogging from my aunt's laptop currently, as my laptop died on me on & off,
and really didnt bother wanting to type on my laptop.


Is so annoying, if it died on me then i have to re-type this whole thing!

Wellwell, btw happy new year to everyone of you!


Hope you guys will collect as many Red packets as possible! xD

I am so glad today , that my mom & aunt book Siloso Beach resort this chinese new year,
as to follow the chinese tradition i couldnt go on visiting as my beloved grandma passed away just last year.
Oh well, the best part abt visiting is only the RED PACKETS.


Other then that, like relatives asking about our pesonal life- boyfriend ,
or studies or even CAREER .
I pretty much dislike to answer them.

So this Sentosa is really a great getaway for me! Pictures are right below, enjoy! (:


First stop : Novena for lunch & picking up of cupcakes @ Baked by lace.
YumYUMYUM, i have always love cupcakes from baked by lace.
If you are a huge fan of cupcakes, then i dont think you will want to missed this! (:












Lunch at HANS , seafood hor fan :



CUPCAKE from Baked By Lace :
Sea Salt Caramel & Red Velvet




SEA SALT CARAMEL


RED VELVET


Next, SILOSO BEACH RESORT, HERE WE COME!



This is the first level, my bed , the door leads up to our personal mini jacuzzi




OF COURSE! I couldnt resist taking the scenary here!


Rest awhile & head over to vivo city SHABUSHABU for reunion dinner! ^^













DESSERT : MOCHI! <3





END OF DAY 1 OF SILOSO BEACH RESORT ~

tweetweets

    follow me on Twitter