Please help to click on this advertisments! Thanks, ILOVEYOU. (:

Menu

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dinner w my dearest(s).







Mom, aunts ,cousins are off from school & work today,
only me the only one who still has school till 6pm
And best thing is that ,
Aunt rosemary booked our table at Carlton Hotel for buffet dinner.
Happy , because i just love dinning outside,
then the usual weekday dinner at home.
And since, everyone hasnt tried the buffet & food from Carlton ,
we decided to have it tonight! ^^

MAD HAPPY! I always thought this kind of thing,
would only happen during my sundays where
my Aunts,Cousins & mom crowd
around to have meal together.

Photos shall do the talking:


Posing for the camera , feat. Aunt doreen

My geek look, do you like it? HAHAHA




Chef at work! ^^


I like the dinning place. !


Fruits on my plate first!

Cousin zera w pumkin soup!


My pork rib soup!


Pumkin soup!


Dragon ball, roast duck, roast chicken, steam fish,
potatoe , fried wanton
In simple one of everything .(:



Beijing duck sliced w crepe.
Ps: i dont like the crepe of this, is yucky,
too much flour, too thick. ):




Roast pork! ^^
I love the crispy part, heheheheh



Dry goyza????
Is not even moistful please. ):



Cranberry sliced bread, soft roll , biscate w butter

I love the chocolate cone w yum smooth chocolate & blueberry!

Black forest,tiramisu,bannan cake




Feat.
my lovely mom & cousin raphael & Aunt doreen & aunt rosemary
& cousin zera

Mom w her all time favourite crayfish


Aunt rosemary & Cousin raphael

THIS IS WHAT MOM & AUNT GOT !



Mommy lookingat food face! Like so greedy, hahhaha




FUNNY FACE IN ACTION.

THE 'O' FACE


NOT HAPPY UH, FACE!


HELLO,WE ARE FROM CLASS GEEK2B ! (:


EVER LOVING COUSINS ^^


I LOVE MY LIL COUSIN , SHE IS ADORABLE


Because we just cant stop cam-whoring infront of
my dslr ! heheh


Rating : Food wasnt as awesome as i thought, there's better buffets around,
yet mom,aunts & cousin think it was reasonable for the good.




Cabbed home, after everything ended.

tweetweets

    follow me on Twitter