Please help to click on this advertisments! Thanks, ILOVEYOU. (:

Menu

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I own a watson card, do you?



WATSON PIRVATE MEMBER SALES @
Nee Ann City, Tampines Mall, Compass Point, Jurong Point, TPY HDB HUB BLK190.
A one day event ;
19 May 2010
7pm- 10pm.

Purchase $80 above recevie - A $15 goodie bag
Purchase $120 above recevie- A $50 goodie bag


Did you went?
I met sarah over @ Nee Ann city /takashimaya for watson sales. And since we are early, we grab a bite over @ beardpapa, so we set a timing like 6.30pm to go quene up for Watson sales. And guess what, even we are half an hour early we are at the back already. See there's sooooo many people.


Then again, i think Watson sale can fight with Istena Sales is like mad packed inside.
The air con , seem like it has break down,is stuffy in there.
(But there's a extremely nice lady handling out mineral water for us, to drink. good right)

sorry no photos inside of how we crazily shopped, cus we were like really forcusing on it.
And guess what? I literally burned $90.15 away from my pocket! Bought my Kiss me , lippyglosses! Mad happy! (:
And a leave in treatment spray, which i think it works, cus i have use it after my shower. My ends are softer now. (:
Here's what i got , that cus me a hole in the pocket now! (:


Also, did i tell you the quene inside watson to the cashier, it seem like it aisnt moving at all.
So after spending like$90.15 , i went over to collect my goodie bag,
it actually turned out to be a Watson hot pink umbrella.
Oh well, if is in handbag friendly size is still okay, but is the longer version . sigh.

Soon after, sarah left for home. Mom called and said she is on her way down. ( i was feeling ZZZZzzz, when i knew she is coming down, means we have to re-quene to the cashier if she is getting anything, omgzzz)

But she is being really sweet enough to get me a prune eessence & a hot pack(for my mense cramp)
And a nice treat over at crystal jade! (: Thanks mom! (;



Lastly on call cab home sweet home.(:

tweetweets

    follow me on Twitter