Please help to click on this advertisments! Thanks, ILOVEYOU. (:

Menu

Sunday, May 10, 2009


CARNATIONS.
A mother's love.

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY , TO MY AWEESOOME MOM (:

MOM, queen of mine.
Thanks for the every little things you had done.
Thanks for the every time, when i hang out late or even ton
you would stay up late to wait on for me to open the door for me.
Thanks for sacrifices your beauty sleep just, to wait for me to come home every night.
Thanks for being there whenever i needed you.
Thanks for giving me almost everything i asked for.
Thanks for being hard enough to be a mommy& daddy role through this years.
Thanks for putting up with my tempers & moodswings.

&

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY , TO MY COURSIN REUBEN. (:








PS/: Sorry readers, havnt been updating my blog lately.
Cant seems to think of anything to blog tho.
Was working or either busy with elsa stuff.
But do check out my blog once in a while,
will be even more grateful to see comments. ((;
Will be back soon , with a album of photos. ((((:

OHOH, please pretty please do click on my advertisements! THANKYOU! xD

tweetweets

    follow me on Twitter